I am SO ready for fall this year. 2020 as a whole has just been A LOT. From Covid, to homeschooling, to the natural disasters, I dunno about you… but I’m ready for some comfort. As soon as the calendar turns to September, I always want everything camel colored, everything cozy, and everything pumpkin. This year, it’s even worse. I need all the pumpkin candles, all the fall decor, all the cozy blankets… and OF COURSE… my 4 ingredient Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins. That is what I was really craving yesterday, so here we are!
Shop Fall Decor:
Shop Fall Sweaters:
I don’t really know what to call these. Muffin sounds healthier than cupcake… so I called them 4 Ingredient Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Muffins. But here’s the deal – we’re not kidding anyone – these aren’t the healthiest muffin/cupcakes in the world. But they are the most delicious. AND in my busy Mom life… they are also the easiest. They literally take 5 minutes to stir together. AND NO MIXER REQUIRED! The scooping into the muffin tins is the most arduous part of all. If you’re really short on time, you can throw this mixture in a loaf pan. It’s just as great as a bread. Either way… you will definitely win brownie points – or muffin points – with the kids. If you don’t have kids… these are a surefire way to make your day, your family’s day, really – anyone’s day! They are DELICIOUS.
What’s more… they’re cheap, easy, and quick. ALL wins in my book!
4 Ingredient Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Muffins:
- 1 box spice cake mix
- 1 15oz can of pumpkin
- 1/2 bag semi sweet chocolate chips – if you use a full bag – you may have to cook longer!
- 1/4 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix all ingredients together
- Line muffin tins with cupcake foils – fill 3/4 of the way with cupcake batter
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 min
- ***Do not follow ingredients/recipe on the cake mix box. All you need are the ingredients in this recipe***
- ***We frost ours because it is fun for the kids… but these cupcake/muffins really don’t need it**