Thank you so much to Colleen Rothschild for sponsoring this post. All opinions are our own.
Click>>> HERE for our Top Ten Colleen Rothschild products.
Spend $100, Save 15% with code LEAP15
Spend $200, Save 20% with code LEAP20
Spend $300, Save 25% with code LEAP25
Shop this Post:
Colleen Rothschild Leap Year Sale
As you know from Instastories, I had a little bit of a rough time delivering sweet Baby Joe. One of the hardest parts was being in the hospital bed for SO long (28 hours of labor and then about 12 before I actually got up). If you have had an epidural before, you know how weird those first steps can feel, especially after a C-Section! There were three nurses in my room to help me take my first steps to the bathroom. Not only were they impressed I could get there on my own, but they all also giggled when I begged them to let me wash my face. All I could think about for hours before they came in was my Colleen Rothschild Gel Cleanser. Call me crazy, but I just felt SO gross, and washing my face was the only thing I wanted after giving birth. As I mentioned in my Hospital Bags post, I packed the Discovery Kit with me – it came in SO clutch. I did also pack my full size of the cleansing gel, because I knew I wouldn’t be wearing makeup that I needed to remove, and just wanted my normal cleanser!
New & Noteworthy
Glycolic Acid Peel Pads
- They work: We love that they really work. The point of these peel pads is to provide a gentle chemical exfoliation 2-3 times a week without irritating the skin. From someone who has extremely sensitive skin, they totally deliver.
- What they are: These pads are a daily spa-strength treatment formulated to help dissolve skin-clogging dirt, debris, and sebum. they target fine lines, hyperpigmentation and imperfections (think acne) to reveal a fresher, brighter, more even complexion.
- The results: clearer, glowing skin in the comfort of your own home!
- They save time: The other peel pads I was using were a two-step process and I had to wait 10-15 minutes in-between steps. Sometimes I just found it to be too time and labor-intensive. I love that this is a very easy one-step process.
- The packaging is not wasteful at all: I love that they come in one container, so you’re not having to throw away trash every time you use one!
- They are cost-effective: 60 pads come in each container. If you use them 2x a week… one container should last you half a year. That is AMAZING!
Tahitian Monoi Body Butter
Our favorite body products just got a BRAND NEW scent and we are in love! These new products smell exactly like Hawaii – I couldn’t believe it! This body butter is what I use every day, and I am loving this new scent. My dry skin is obsessed, and now I am dreaming of a tropical vacation.
Tahitian Monoi Body Scrub
This scrub is in my shower 24/7 – not only do I love the product, but I especially love that it’s not in a tub. I don’t have to try and remove a lid and dig inside a tub for the product, do you know what I mean?
Tahitian Monoi Creamy Oil Body Wash
If you have dry skin, this is the best body wash! It is so rich and moisturizing – and the perfect scent for Spring / Summer. It will leave your skin feeling so supple and smooth instead of stripped of all moisture like so many other body washes. The packaging is so gorgeous, too!
Tahitian Monoi Set
If you want all three products, this is your best bet!
Mineral Resurfacing Scrub
I’ve been using this scrub a few times a week. It’s super gentle on your skin you could probably use it every day! It gets off all that dead skin and really makes you glow!
Micro Mineral Toner
The toner is a newer product to Colleen’s line. It’s different than any other toner we’ve ever used in that it softens and restores skin instead of drying it out!