Hi Everyone! I hope you’re having an amazing long weekend. I cannot believe it is literally (almost) September already. This is truly insane. I feel like this year has just FLOWN by. We had our first football game of the season last night and I truly couldn’t believe it was already time for that. How has summer come and gone? Anyhow – Ashley and I were talking last night and these LABOR DAY SALES are insane! They are just really SO good. We both have made so many amazing Labor Day buys – and we can’t wait to share them with you!
- Top clean beauty brands: 1, 2, 3, 4 also this serum! Also Emily has been trying out some products from this brand – and they have been amazing. Will share on stories next week!
- Baby Crib: Caroline’s crib is on MAJOR sale! We love it!
- Cute Everyday T-Shirts: These are my absolute favorites! And these are the only white ones I wear.
- White Button Down Shirts: These are my favorite white button downs and they are under $30 each rn! They are soft cotton – not really a dress shirt material!
- Camel Coat: Here are my top 3 – The $16 bestselling one from last year… and then here, here and here.
- GloPro Attachments: If you need to replace your GloPro attachments like I do… here is the regular face attachment and the rose quartz attachment as well!
- Best Kids Sale: This sale here is the best bang for your buck for school clothes for your kids. If you have young kids – this site is having a HUGE sale too! Also – Bella Bliss – one of my favorite retailers for the kiddos is having a GREAT sale too.
- Fall Clothes: I love this site for staples for myself – and 25% off sitewide. This knit skirt and knit sweater combo is amazing! Also this black dress is 40% off and GORGEOUS! Evereve is having an amazing sitewide sale too!
- New Coffee Cup: I love this one – it always makes me laugh! We bought these for the new house. This monogrammed one is good too! Ashley loves these.
- Fall Wedding Guest Dresses: This jumpsuit is EVERYTHING. And then I love these dresses — here, here, and here. Also these are all 20% off with OMG20 — 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. <<<<< such beautiful fall colors!
Shop Emily’s Labor Day Buys:
So here’s what I’m buying – OR what I already own that is SERIOUSLY marked down:
- Back To School Basics: In our home – we’re stocking up on back to school basics for the kids >>> here and here <<< 40% off the WHOLE store! SCORE!
- Oversized Blazers: This one is my absolute favorite and it is on sale right now! Then I also love this one too!
- Microneedling Tool: This sale is just too good to be true. It is actually even better than the Nordstrom sale price – and they included the body attachment. We have been writing about the benefits of the GloPro for over 3 years now – we are IN LOVE!
- Console Table: We just bought this one and it is SO cool and modern. Also over 50% off!
- Booties: I love these for under $35, these are amazing for a fun boot that will work in the snow, and these are the best for elongating the leg!
- Comfy Sneakers: Ash and I have both been RAVING about these sneakers for fall. They are SO comfy, super cute, and if you’re trying to get into the sneaker trend – they’re a great place to start. You can wear them with so many different outfits!
- Jeans: My absolute favorite jeans are on MAJOR sale right now. As you all know – these jeans are my staples. They don’t break the bank, they’re super minimal, and they look amazing as well! They are on sale in the dark denim, the black, and the white.
- Classic Coats: If you’re looking to stock up on BEAUTIFUL classic coats that won’t break the bank this fall – THIS SALE is incredible. 30% off with the code LBR19 and here are my FAVORITES!!! White, Camel, Grey.
- Cozy sweatshirts and fleeces: My favorite sweatshirt in the whole world is under $25. This amazing fleece is also under $35.
- DIY Canvases: These canvases we are making with the kids for the new house are SERIOUSLY on sale! 3 for the price of one!
As you all know, we are moving into our new home build in about a month and a half. I have broken down the house by room and what we are purchasing for each room. The furniture and home sales are SOOO good this year. I am so happy I made Joe wait before ordering items for our new home – we are definitely saving a ton of money!
- Entryway: The whole theme of this new home is super minimalist – white, grey, black, and gold. The HUGE concrete wall and the feel of the house lends itself to a SUPER modern look – so you will see that everything we’ve selected for the house mirrors this. For the entryway we decided on a sleek console table. We’ll probably put a large orchid on top, a chic tray to catch keys, and two poufs underneath. We’re playing with pattern with the runner we’ve chosen, and the lighting fixture is super modern.
- Dining Room: For the main dining room, we’re keeping our current table and chairs – so we really only needed a rug, some art, and a stunning light fixture!
- Kitchen: For the new home kitchen, we needed barstools, and an eat in kitchen table/chairs. I am still undecided on the chairs – but whatever we choose, we are ordering tonight! I will keep you posted!
- Living Room: We are ordering these new couches. Unfortunately I can’t link to them, but I have been obsessed with them ever since I first laid eyes on them. We’re going with two concrete coffee tables to mirror the huge concrete wall… we’re doing sleek minimal end tables… a simple rug, and an amazing chaise lounge.
- Master Bedroom: For our new master – as I told you the other day – Ash and I fell in love with the same bed. We are doing that – concrete nightstands, a simple media console and super modern art! I cannot wait!
- Stairway: I had to share this lighting fixture with you! I cannot wait to see it installed! 🙂
Also if you’re looking for our FULL list of Labor Day Sales… head >>>> HERE. Happy shopping loves!