Thank you to Zappos for sponsoring this post. All opinions are my own.
Is it too late to write down my fall bucket list? Ever since Labor Day, I feel like time has FLOWN by. Like where did September go? And now it’s almost Halloween. I can’t believe it. I haven’t really had time to truly enjoy fall yet. So I am going to make this list to hold myself accountable for taking the time to truly enjoy my favorite time of year!
Shop this Post:
Fall Bucket List:
- Wear all the soft things. You guys know I live for a good cozy pullover. This one by Dylan is amazing, and the color is oh-so Fall. I am wearing the size large. I love the contrasting colored collar, and the pockets are everything! It also comes in grey. This pullover is super high quality, and I am obsessed. I also picked up this vest, both via Zappos!
- See the leaves in Central Park. This has been a lifelong bucket list — and this year I finally get to experience it! I am headed to NYC to look at some wedding outfit options and will definitely be crossing this off my list!
- Use my crockpot more. This sounds so silly, but sometimes I forget I have a crockpot. This is the perfect time of year to make some warm and comforting dishes. I always get my recipes from Pinterest. But if you have any good ones, please send them my way!
- Read more. I was so good about this during the summer, but have been a total slacker. The new Liane Moriarty (author of Big Little Lies) comes out on November 6th, and I already pre-ordered it!
- Hydrate Hydrate Hydrate. I have also been lazy about this lately — are we sensing a theme here? Jeez! I am promising myself to be better about hydrating my skin and my body as the weather cools down. I have been loving Hint Water — and this apple flavor is perfect for fall!
What’s on your fall bucket list?