I know we are in the heat of summer (literally) and the thought of putting jackets on can seem crazy, BUT right now is THE best time to stock up on all the jackets you’ll want for fall and winter.
- I have been needing a lightweight black jacket for fall for quite some time. I have a great one for the depth of winter, but I wanted something that was easier to throw on, but still fit over sweaters for the fall – and this one is absolutely the one I had been looking for.
- As far as lightweight leather jackets go, this one just can’t be beat. It is the perfect color, and it is so light, you can even wear it on cooler summer nights.
- If you didn’t know, now you know. Lavender is THE color for fall, and I found not one, but TWO amazing lavender coats in the sale. I bought this one, and I am still looking at this one.
- I am a sucker for a good white coat, and the one I’ve had since college unfortunately has seen better days. That being said, I picked up this amazing one, and I am so excited to wear it all winter long. There’s nothing better than a winter white moment IMO.
- I am also a HUGE lover of all things camel in the fall. And surprise, surprise, 20 minutes after I posted THIS amazing camel jacket I bought on stories – it was totally sold out. So happy for those of you who got it! But if you didn’t, this one is gorgeous too.
- This is an amazing, and classic coat for fall, and I am obsessed with the length. I also love that you can wear it with black jeans, regular jeans, leather leggings as well.