A Father is someone you look up to no matter how tall you grow. -Unknown
Clockwise from top left My Dad is, hands down, one of the most amazing people, not only in my life, but in the world. His only downfall being that he is the most difficult person to shop for. After scouring the internet for the perfect gift to show my love for him, here are my top 5 Father’s Day gift ideas
1) iGrill: If your dad is anything like mine, he can be found by the BBQ all summer long. This gadget connects right to his smart phone via bluetooth and the app lets you know when the meat is done. This means he can spend more time with his loved ones, instead of hovering over the grill waiting for the meat to be done.
2) One Nation by Ben Carson: Dr. Ben Carson is a genius and reading his books will change anyone’s life. His latest is not only enlightening, but hopeful.
3) Tom Ford for Men: Purifying Face Cleanser. My dad looks awesome for his age because he takes such great care of himself. This is great a great way to encourage your dad to start a skin care regimen.
4) Cole Haan LunarGrand: these are seriously the perfect shoe for any man who is active, yet stylish. I recommend them to all of my male friends. The Nike sole makes them comfortable, and the Cole Haan design makes them timeless yet modern at the same time.
5) Sparq’s Whiskey Rocks: these soapstone whiskey rocks can be used to keep beverages either hot or cold without diluting them. If he doesn’t drink whiskey, they work great in coffee, wine and tea too!
We’re so happy you’re here!
Sign up today so you’re the first to know about new outfits, posts, and finds! We also send out special newsletters just for subscribers!