Shop This Post:
It is that time of year!!!! The Shopbop End of Season Sale starts TODAY!
This sale is amazing for SO many reasons. But first, let’s talk about how it works. If you spend less than $500, you get 20% off, if you spend more than $500 you get 25% off. Whoever said “You have to spend money to save money” was totally right. Right?!?? 🙂
The best part about the Shopbop Sale is that literally everything is on sale (only a couple of brands don’t participate). Normally sales consist of old items, or just non-designer items — but not this one. This sale is full of brand new clothes, accessories, and shoes – even designer items – all for 20% off!
In my opinion, the Shopbop Sale is great for a couple of things.
- It is the perfect time to buy fall & winter staples.
- It’s a great time to invest in that big ticket item you’ve been DYING for
- READ: STUART WEITZMAN BOOTS
- I love to stock up on holiday gifts and hostess gifts for the season as well
- Think: Candles, champagne glasses, fashion books, small pieces of jewelry
What we’ll be buying:
- Items that we can’t normally get on sale. Ashley always stocks up on denim, leather jackets and active wear. I lean towards more classic pieces: cozy knit sweaters, boots, and fabulous outerwear. ALSO – COATS. I am a coat hoarder… I really can never get enough, so this year I’m on the lookout for the perfect classic longline camel coat. Also – we are both always looking for new candles to light all winter long!
- Classic designer items – coats, shoes, and dresses
- Staples that we wear every day: Hanky Pankies, tees, denim, handbags