Mother’s Day is a little over a week away, and I wanted to share some of my Mother’s Day must haves for all the special mothers in your lives.
Husbands – if you don’t know what to get your wife – this is a great place to start. Ladies – if you’re looking for ideas for you own moms – I’ve got you covered too. Maybe you just need ideas of what to get for all your lovely mom friends. No worries. I’ve got some amazing under $50 options as well.
Personally, the only thing I want for Mother’s Day is a full day of uninterrupted family time, but a couple of little items from this list of Mother’s Day must haves wouldn’t hurt either. 😉
My Mother’s Day Must Haves:
- These chocolates are my absolute favorites. I got boxes for all of my closest momma girlfriends, and I cannot wait to gift them. They’re SO beautiful and SO delicious. Besides… all moms deserve champagne chocolates… because that means she doesn’t have to share. 🙂
- This stunning book was just gifted to me, and I am absolutely obsessed with it. It has hundreds of gorgeous images of famous women and their children, and it makes such an incredible gift for any mom on your list.
- These flip flops are adorable! They’re definitely a splurge, but they’re so comfortable and my mom may or may not be receiving them for Mother’s Day. 🙂 Don’t tell her, and be sure to size up.
- This crystal “Best Mom Ever” air planter is SO cool, beautiful, and at $36 the price can’t be beat. I also love these air planters as well.
- This set of 9 essentail oil bath bombs is the perfect gift for any mom on your list! The packaging is stunning – and – at $17 – this gift is SUPER affordable as well!
- I also really love the idea of gifting these gorgeous cupcakes. They are perfect for any mom on your list with a sweet tooth.
- This set of 3 nourishing skincare products from one of my favorite all natural skincare brands is a sure winner – P.S. it’s only $39.