In the beginning of March, I started taking Equilibria CBD. I am so thankful to have found these products, and since so many of you have questions about CBD, I wanted to put this somewhere permanent.
I want to preface this post by saying that I am not a doctor. This post is based entirely on my personal experience. If you are experiencing serious anxiety or depression during this time, please seek help, and see a doctor!
If we go back to the beginning of March, I was a little on edge as we decided to start quarantining our family, but we knew it was the right thing to do. About a two days into our quarantine I was feeling extremely anxious. All three of our kids are usually in daycare full time, as Joe and I both work demanding full time jobs. It was a massive adjustment. Obviously, taking our kids out of daycare was the right thing to do, but it also meant SO MUCH more on all of our plates.
I know I am preaching to the choir. We’re all doing it. But for me, the stress of all the new hats I was supposed to be wearing was too much. I was getting short with my husband. I was yelling at the kids. I was distracted from work. Everything was getting 20% of the attention it needed. Part of that was just unavoidable. We all have more on our plates than ever before.
I decided I needed a change.
I needed a mindset change… so I decided I would wake up and choose happiness every day. And I also decided to give CBD a go. I have had so many friends have positive experiences with CBD… I figured, why not?
So here you go. How I use it. What it does for me. What it doesn’t do. Why I love it. And how to order. If you order be sure to use the code: Twopeasinaprada for 15% off your first order!
- AM: I take a half dropper – chills me out in the morning.
- Before Dinner: I take another half dropper – this helps me have more patience during dinner.
- PM: I take a daily soft gel – this helps me fall asleep and stay asleep.
- If I am trying to fall asleep quickly, I will take a full dropper before bed.
- CBD absorbs in your body up to 30% better when taken with some kind of fatty food – IE: a piece of cheese, a slice of avocado, or a rice cake with almond butter!
- The CBD cream is amazing for menstrual cramps or ovulation cramps as well!
- Chills me out.
- Helps me focus.
- Helps me have more patience with my kids.
- Elevates my stress threshold.
- I don’t feel high.
- I don’t feel lazy.
- I don’t feel sleepy.
- It also doesn’t replace therapy or dealing with your feelings. You still have to do those things.
- I love the company because they are by women and for women.
- I love that they offer our followers a discount code! Twopeasinaprada for 15% off.
- I LOVE that they offer autoship
- I LOVE that you can cancel at any time. You never will, but I LOVE that they believe in their products so much that they offer this.
- I am obsessed with their CBD consultants. When I talked to Maia, I literally felt like I was in a therapy session. I spilled my guts about my anxiety. I told her when I was most on edge… and from there she tailor created a CBD dosing plan just for me. I LOVE their business.
- I also LOVE the results. I feel more even. I have more patience. I sleep better.
- It is so easy to order. Click >>> here.
- You can purchase items a la carte or in bundles.
- I signed up for this bundle >>> here.
- Use the code: Twopeasinaprada for 15% off.
- CBD works best when taken every day, so the autoship bundles are a great way to ensure that you never miss a dose!