Thank you so much to Nordstrom for sponsoring this post. All opinions are our own.
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Public Access is finally live! Woohoo – they day we’ve all been waiting for! The sale is now live to shop for everyone — not just cardholders! We will be updating this with restocks as they go live – so be sure to keep checking back. In the meantime, we want to share some of our favorite finds from the sale as we’ve now had a week or so to wear and style them!
Shop our Looks:
Shop Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Public Access
Ashley’s Favorite Finds:
- I don’t know how we never mentioned this, but our favorite peel pads are on the sale! We both use these regularly.
- My favorite leggings of all time.
- Spanx faux leather leggings. A staple for both of us. Size up in these if you’ve never worn them before – and check out my post on 10 ways to style them >>> HERE.
- I now own six of these tunic sweaters. But they are THE BEST. The quality is amazing and the length is perfect with leggings or you can do a half-tuck with jeans.
- Good American jeans are my favorite — my favorite cut is the Good Legs — I wear size 8 in them.
- I got these pajamas in three different colors. I did a major overhaul on my PJ drawer and now have more presentable ones if you know what I mean.
- This Zella jacket was such a good find! I missed out on in the first round of public access then I just kept checking back for a restock in my size.
Emily’s Favorite NSale Finds:
- Tissue Long Sleeve Tee: I talked about this super lightweight, yummy long sleeve tee on stories earlier in the week. This Tee is 100% my unsung hero of the NSale. I will be wearing it ALL winter long with jeans and jackets, but also tucked into skirts. It is THE most perfect and soft layering tee of all time. I love it SO much.
- Tweed Jackets: This jacket was your favorite when I tried it on for Early Acccess. It sold out almost immediately – so if there’s not a restock, I found great alternatives – here, here and here.
- Everyday White Tee: This is my FAVORITE basic layering tee. It is long enough to wear with jeans and I put it under every sweater! Comes in a bunch of colors!
- Missoni Poncho: This poncho was SUCH a hit and it is easy to see why. You can wear it now with jean shorts. Then you can wear it into fall with dark denim and that Tissue Long Sleeve Tee above. And then into winter with our favorite leather leggings!
- Checked Jacket: This jacket is STUNNING on!
- Slip Skirt: I bought this skirt and it gives me all the Carolyn Bessette Kennedy vibes.
- Leather Draped Jacket: This is such a great fall staple and the price is silly good!
- BP Lounge Set: You all went CRAZY for this lounge set. It is made of the softest fabric – and I LIVE in it now! Top, Bottoms
- Longline Cardigan: This cardigan won our Best Overall cardigan award and we are SO obsessed with it. It is long – to the knee – soft as anything, and oh so slimming!
Other Sale Posts: