The Anniversary Sale is going to be a little different this year – and we don’t really know what to expect! But we wanted to share all of the information we had so far to get you guys ready for the best sale of the year!
Here are the key dates for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2020:
- July 24th: Card-member preview
- August 4th: Early Icon Access
- August 7th: Early Ambassador Access
- August 10th: Early Influencer Access
- August 18th: Early Insider Access
- August 19th: The Nordstrom Sale opens to the public!
Those dates are broken down by your cardmember status. Not sure of your status? Check >>>> HERE.
Apply for the card HERE.
OUR TOP PICKS:
With Covid, and there not being a location here, we are still solidifying our plan – but we promise to post all of the premium NSale content you’re used to seeing.
That means lots of try ons, mirror selfies & blog posts coming your way — so be sure you’re following along on IG stories and checking back here for the blog!
Nordstrom is mixing things up this year and we have ALL the details for you guys. They’re giving everyone the ability to preview all sale items even earlier—starting July 24. This way, you have plenty of time to save your favorites to your Wish List so you can check out faster when it’s time to shop. This preview experience will replace the print catalog this year. The Sale will also be happening in Canada this year!
The Nordstrom Anniversary sale is, in our opinion, the best sale of the year. That’s because it’s all BRAND new items majorly marked down. This isn’t a ton of old stuff that didn’t sell so it’s marked down, but it’s all brand new merchandise you guys haven’t seen before. We always do 90% of our fall & winter shopping during this sale.
You can expect A LOT of stories. We know all of the influencers are covering the sale so we always try to diversify our content a little bit! One of the ways we love to do this is by showing the same piece on both of our bodies. There aren’t a ton of bloggers the same size as Ashley – so she’s honored to hold it down for all the curvy ladies.
Shop early access. Last year those damn BP Mules sold out day one and NEVER came back. We were all praying for a restock and it just didn’t happen. Apply for the card (more details below) and shop as quickly as you can. Luckily, Nordstrom has a great return policy, so what we do is just buy what we can get our hands-on, and return whatever doesn’t work! So many items sell out on the first day, so you really need to be on top of what you want! Also, study your own wardrobe for items you might be missing. Do you have a ton of black coats but no brown ones? Need a pair of flare denim? Grey boots? This is one way to shop responsibly!
Designer items for the fall, boots, sneakers, coats, sweaters, makeup, home goods, accessories galore –literally a little bit of everything.
- Items that we can’t normally get on sale. For us that means sneakers, beauty sets, activewear, designer denim etc.
- Classic designer items – coats, shoes, and dresses.
- Staples that we wear every day: sweaters, tees, denim, boots – all the closet staples.
- Shop fast. Things sell out SO QUICK! Last year there was no restock so Early Access is key!
- Buy two sizes if you’re unsure. Nordstrom’s return policy is amazing, so if you aren’t sure on the size, just get both, and send the other one back.
- Use your double points day! I have done this for ten years running!