This is going to sound braggy, and it’s not meant to be. AT ALL. But, the thing I get complimented the most on is my hair. Which is so ironic because it’s the thing I put the least amount of effort into. I owe all of these compliments to Oribe.
Maybe because I’m a Leo, or because I have really good genes… but I have always had really strong and healthy hair (again, not bragging– just stating the facts). I honestly think it’s because I am too lazy to style it during the week- so it’s not exposed to heat very often. I always use a thermal protectant before applying heat to my hair. To be completely honest, my hair care routine revolves around my workout schedule. I try to wash my hair as little as possible. I would love to get away with washing it only once a week, but if you have ever taken Barry’s Bootcamp – you know that’s not possible. After my workout schedule for the week is set, then I can pencil in washing my hair. Sounds crazy but it’s the truth. My friends and I often brag about how long it’s been since we have washed our hair. That’s normal, right?
My Hair Care Routine:
- Shampoo & Condition with Oribe Signature or Gold Lust. The scent of this shampoo is unlike anything else in the world. The best part about this product is that a little bit goes a long ways. The shampoo lathers up nicely so you only need to use a small amount. The conditioner is thick & rich so I only use it from my ears down because I tend to have an oily scalp.
- Leave in conditioner, I like the Supershine Moisturizing Creme. I have a lot of really fine hair, which means lots of tangles. After shampooing, I always have to use some kind of detangling or conditioning product. I love this creme because it leaves hair shiny, frizz-free, and manageable. A little bit of this combed through with my Tangle Teezer brush, and I’m good to go!
- Apply Royal Blowout Heat Styling Spray. Blow dry using Sedu blow dryer. This is the one step I never forget– and I feel like it’s the one most people miss. You have to protect your hair from heat just like you do your skin from the sun.
- Curl with my favorite wand, the Sultra Bombshell 1″ Wand. I spray my sections using the Super Fine Hairspray after I’m done curling them.
- My favorite Oribe product, hands down, is the Dry Texturizing Spray. It is a miracle worker and worth every penny. A few sprays of this and you go from basic girl to Victoria’s Secret Angel. It adds volume, texture and shine. What more could a girl want?
If you live in the Reno area, our friends at Posh Salon are offering a local discount of 10% off all Oribe products! For out of town customers ,just call the salon (775-826-7674) to order your products. They will ship for free and they’re also offering 50% off the third product when you buy two. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to us or ask for Michele when you call the salon!
Shop This Post: