The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2021 is right around the corner, and we are here to answer all of your questions! It’s back on schedule this year, and we are so excited!!!!
Preview the sale >>>> HERE.
Here are the key dates for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2021:
- July 6th: Preview
- July 12th: Early Icon Access
- July 14th: Early Ambassador Access
- July 16th: Early Influencer Access
- July 28th: The Nordstrom Sale opens to the public!
Those dates are broken down by your card member status. Not sure of your status? Check >>>> HERE.
Apply for the card HERE.
We have already gotten a preview of the items and they are AMAZING! So many of our favorite staples will be on sale, and a lot of them for the first time ever!!!
We won’t be traveling to a store this year so that means lots of try ons, mirror selfies & blog posts coming your way — so be sure you’re following along on IG stories and checking back here for the blog!
Nordstrom is mixing things up this year and we have ALL the details for you guys. They’re giving everyone the ability to preview all sale items even earlier—starting July 6th. This way, you have plenty of time to save your favorites to your Wish List so you can check out faster when it’s time to shop. This preview experience will replace the print catalog this year. The Sale will also be happening in Canada this year!
The Nordstrom Anniversary sale is, in our opinion, the best sale of the year. That’s because it’s all BRAND new items majorly marked down. This isn’t a ton of old stuff that didn’t sell so it’s marked down, but it’s all brand new merchandise you guys haven’t seen before. We always do 90% of our fall & winter shopping during this sale.
You can expect A LOT of stories. We know all of the influencers are covering the sale so we always try to diversify our content a little bit! One of the ways we love to do this is by showing the same piece on both of our bodies. There aren’t a ton of bloggers the same size as Ashley – so she’s honored to hold it down for all the curvy ladies.
Shop early access. Last year the coatigan sold out day one and never came back. We were all praying for a restock and it just didn’t happen. Apply for the card (more details below) and shop as quickly as you can. Luckily, Nordstrom has a great return policy, so what we do is just buy what we can get our hands-on, and return whatever doesn’t work! So many items sell out on the first day, so you really need to be on top of what you want! Also, study your own wardrobe for items you might be missing. Do you have a ton of black coats but no brown ones? Need a pair of flare denim? Grey boots? This is one way to shop responsibly!
Designer items for the fall, boots, sneakers, coats, sweaters, makeup, home goods, accessories galore –literally a little bit of everything.
- Items that we can’t normally get on sale. For us that means sneakers, beauty sets, activewear, designer denim etc.
- Classic designer items – coats, shoes, and dresses.
- Staples that we wear every day: sweaters, tees, denim, boots – all the closet staples.
This year Ashley will be shopping for all things baby and postpartum and Emily will be getting back to school clothes for the kids and some items for the new house!
- Shop fast. Things sell out SO QUICK! Last year there was no restock so Early Access is key!
- Buy two sizes if you’re unsure. Nordstrom’s return policy is amazing, so if you aren’t sure on the size, just get both, and send the other one back.
- Use your double points day! I have done this for ten years running!