We hope you’re having a great start to your week loves!
Around this time of year, nothing makes us happier than a festive, seasonal, champagne cocktail, and this Autumn Kir Royale fits the bill perfectly. It is perfect for any party or get-together you’re hosting, and by changing out the color of the rimming sugar, you can adapt it for Thanksgiving, Christmas or even New Years. We like using an orange rimming sugar this time of year, and as we move into the winter months, we transition into red and whites.
We used the Nino Franco Rustico Prosecco – here, and it was absolutely perfect. We hope you enjoy this cocktail as much as we do – be sure to send us any photos if you decide to make your own!
– Creme de Cassis Liqueur
– Sparkling wine, champagne, or Prosecco
– Rimming sugar
– Mint or lemon twist for garnish – cranberries also are beautiful
– Take a slice of lemon and wipe around the rim of the glass
– Dip the rim of the glass in the rimming sugar
– Put glass in the freezer for 10 minutes to set the sugar
– Pour 1-2tsp creme de cassis in the bottom of each flute
– Top with sparkling wine, champagne, or prosecco
– Garnish as you choose
Shop this post:
||Champagne Flutes ||Plates || Rimming Sugar ||
*Thank you to Terlato Wines for sponsoring this post!