Thank you so much to Colleen Rothschild for sponsoring this post. All opinions are our own.
SO many exciting things going on this week at Two Peas in a Prada. As many of you know, Ashley’s baby is due within the next 2-3 weeks! So excited for that. Joe and I (Emily) have some pretty awesome trips coming up in the next couple of weeks – SO exciting. AND… there are some amazing things on the horizon for this community this year. Think — rebrand, new site, LOTS of big goals. The best part is seeing it all come together. OK… now that we’ve had our weekly check in, let’s get straight to the point. Let’s talk about the new Colleen Rothschild Glycolic Peel Pads!!! GAHHH!!!!!
Also… FYI… Colleen is celebrating it’s 6th anniversary and to thank all of you for being such loyal customers, they are offering a HUGE 25% off site-wide code — 25% Off Site-Wide Discount with CODE: 6YEARS
Shop The New Colleen Rothschild Glycolic Peel Pads:
Shop The Colleen Rothschild Travel Kit:
Why We Love The New Colleen Rothschild Glycolic Peel Pads:
- They work: We love that they really work. The point of these peel pads is to provide a gentle chemical exfoliation 2-3 times a week without irritating the skin. From someone who has extremely sensitive skin, they totally deliver.
- What they are: These pads are a daily spa-strength treatment formulated to help dissolve skin-clogging dirt, debris and sebum. they target fine lines, hyperpigmentation and imperfections (think acne) to reveal a fresher, brighter, more even complexion.
- The results: clearer, glowing skin in the comfort of your own home!
- They save time: The other peel pads I was using were a two step process and I had to wait 10-15 minutes in-between steps. Sometimes I just found it to be too time and labor intensive. I love that this is a very easy one step process.
- The packaging is not wasteful at all: I love that they come in one container, so you’re not having to throw away trash every time you use one!
- They are cost effective: 60 pads come in each container. If you use them 2x a week… one container should last you half a year. That is AMAZING!
Ingredients In The New Colleen Rothschild Glycolic Peel Pads:
- Glycolic Acid: is the holy grail for exfoliation, effectively removing the outermost layer of dead cells from the complexion, revealing brighter, fresher skin. Products that contain Glycolic Acid are used often to treat scarring, skin discoloration and signs of aging, like fine lines and wrinkles.Clarifies pores and exfoliates dead skin.
- Lactic Acid: All alpha hydroxy acids exfoliate and improve skintexture, but lactic acid has an extra benefit you won’t get from its AHA cousins. Lactic acid helps improve the skin’s natural moisture factor, or the way the skinkeeps itself hydrated. 2 Basically, lactic acid helps to keep the skin moisturized and feeling less dry.
- Hyaluronic Acid: When used in skincare products hyaluronic acid hydrates and soothes dry skin. This ensures your skin is not irritated by the peel pads.
- Blue Agave: Helps calm and reduce irritation.
- Fruit Pulps (Mango): The range of nutrients in mango are also extremely good for your skin and hair health. Rich in vitamins A, C and E plus beta-carotene, mangoes are a wonderful source of skin-healing antioxidants to rejuvenate your complexion, while vitamin Aalso helps to protect and renew your skin cells and mucous membranes
How To Use The New Colleen Rothschild Glycolic Peel Pads:
- Simply open the packaging.
- Gently rub the pad all over freshly cleansed skin.
- Wait 2-3 minutes.
- Apply your favorite moisturizer or serum. We recommend this one.
Other Colleen Rothschild Products WE LOVE:
Mandelic Acid Serum: The Mandelic serum is absolutely a GAME CHANGER. Ashley introduced me to it – and I will never go back. Mandelic acid is an AHA – Alpha Hydroxy Acid – that is less intense than say Glycolic Acid, but the premise is the same. The acid/serum chemically exfoliates your skin and leaves you with fresher, softer, and better looking skin. Again- the key is GENTLE. I have very sensitive skin – and this product has helped me SO much!
Dual Enzyme Mask: The Dual Enzyme polish uses the same AHA premise – it is just in an amazing potent mask form and it leaves your skin SILKY SMOOTH!
Extreme Recovery Cream: The Extreme Recovery Cream delivers intensive care for delicate, dehydrated skin. It provides maximum levels of continuous moisture while strengthening the hydro-lipid barrier. Next-generation ingredients fight signs of fine lines and wrinkles while evening out skin tone and texture.
Face Oil N°9: The ultimate in skin luxury, Face Oil N°9 combines nine transformative oils that provide an intense moisture boost, deeply nourish thirsty skin, and leave your complexion radiant after the first application. The active combination of precious oils and vitamins offers protection from oxidative stress that results in the appearance of spots and wrinkles. This formula also improves the skin’s moisture barrier for enhanced cellular function and hydration, leaving no greasy residue.
We use the Radiant Cleansing Balm to remove our makeup each and every night. Then we double cleanse with the Balancing Cleansing Gel to actually clean the skin. We also use this in the morning!
Whether you are experiencing fine lines, irritated skin, or skin texture issues – there is a treatment for you. We love to use the Age Renewal Serum or Vitamin C in the morning, and the Mandelic Acid at night!
No matter your skin type — moisturizing is key! We love to use the Sheer Renewal in the morning and the Extreme Recovery Cream before bed! Both are amazing and can be worn day or night depending on your skin. The Sheer Renewal is a little bit lighter, and we love the way that makeup sits on top of it.
This is my personal favorite step — especially this time of year. I love to add a layer of extra moisture to my dry skin. The best way to achieve this is the Complete Eye Cream and the Face Oil No. 9 — which I always say I could bathe in. If you’re extra dry you can try the Intense Hydrating Mask once a week.
Don’t Forget Your Body:
These are some of the newer products to the line, but we are IN LOVE. They are super moisturizing, and they smell divine. We love using them altogether, but you can totally separate them if you want! If you had to get just one of these products, we recommend starting with the body wash! You will fall instantly in love and order the scrub and the body butter ASAP.