Thank you so much to Walmart for sponsoring this post. All opinions are our own.
As you know, Emily and I are both moving at the end of this month and that means pure madness. We are both organizing, purging and packing our entire lives at the same time! And while we are both so excited, we can’t pretend that we aren’t just a little bit stressed. Thank goodness for Walmart Next Day Shipping. We both ordered a ton of packing and organizing supplies, and also sent items we might need right away to the new houses: toilet paper, paper towels & cleaning supplies! We also asked you guys the best packing and moving tips so we are sharing those here as well.
Shop this Post:
Walmart Next Day Shipping:
With everything going on with us right now, the last thing either of us has time for is to head to the store for packing tape, boxes, labels and moving supplies. We ordered all of that on Walmart.com and it came to our house so fast! This way, we didn’t have to interrupt our packing or purging groove by running to the store, and we got it done super fast!
This is a service we both intend to use long after we move. They have everything from bottles and diapers to snacks and household supplies. They have thousands of items to choose from. Just select “Next Day Shipping” on your browser or Walmart app to see the selection of items that you can get to straight to your doorstep as soon as possible!
Since life is about to get super hectic for us, we are so thankful for Walmart’s Next Day ship for making our lives exponentially easier.
- No membership needed!
- Easy! Just enter NextDay Mode on your phone or browser, and everything you see will be available for NextDay Delivery
- Your entire order arrives in 1 box for your convenience
- Over 100k items!
The Best Moving and Packing Tips:
(compiled by the Two Peas Readers)
- Set up your bed FIRST – because it’s the last thing you’re going to want to do when you’re ready to be done for the day.
- Number your boxes and keep the contents written down in your computer (prevents theft if using movers)
- If you haven’t worn it in a year – donate it!
- Don’t pack any food – start over when you get there.
- Use a wardrobe box for all your hanging clothes.
- Start purging early – that way when it comes time to pack you know you want to take everything that’s left.
- Use t-shirts to fill in the space in boxes with breakables.
- Save boxes you get in the mail the month or so leading up to the move.
- Fill up your boxes all the way to prevent damage.
- Get rid of everything — so many of you said this.
- Start packing ahead. If it’s summer, go ahead and pack your winter clothes and vice versa.
- Don’t forget to submit a change of address.
- Use your towels and blankets to wrap breakable items.